Professional Waxing Services
We only use top quality hard Chamomile wax. This type of hard wax is very gentle on the skin and is great for Brazilian, bikini and face. Warm wax is applied with a special non-reusable wooden applicator, letting the wax dry for a few seconds and then it is pulled off by the edge of the wax patch. NO strips are used.
Patients Who Should Not Be Waxed
Waxing prior to this point, will result in a more rapid re-growth and potential hair breakage. For your safety, we ask that you stay out of the sun for 24 hours before and after your appointment.
Clients who are currently on Accutane® cannot be waxed due to the sensitized state of the skin while on this medication.
Before Your Waxing Appointment
- Let it grow. Try not to shave for at least three weeks before your wax (1/4 inch).
- Know your style. A simple bikini wax, which only takes pubic hair off the sides, a Brazilian wax that removes all or nearly all of the hair from front to back.
- Do NOT use any lotion on areas being waxed.
- Sunbathing? Please stay out of the sun 24 hours before and after your appointment as your skin will be more sensitive.
- Exfoliate. Gently exfoliate your skin the few days before your appointment to help smooth the process.